Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to trade my ZX11 for a Trooper.... or a 4x4 Rodeo... prefer a First Gen either model....

she is all back together.... thats just one of the most recent pics of it.... valued around 2k..

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
really? 26 views and no one is interested?

ive actually opened my mind up to Pup's and none 4x4 models....

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
There are some riders on here but this is an Isuzu site. Might help if you put an estimated value on the bike so people could gauge that against their possible offered trades.

Cool bike. Like that color.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stusvend said:
There are some riders on here but this is an Isuzu site. Might help if you put an estimated value on the bike so people could gauge that against their possible offered trades.

Cool bike. Like that color.
thanks man

ive seen them range from 1500-3000.... i paid 2500 last year for it and only put 500 miles on it... bought it to commute while i was in the Navy and in SoCal... just kinda got out of street riding

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
North Carolina.... my bad guys.... i should probably update my profile

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
miles? how is the tread on the tires?

i ride a cruiser (Shadow Aero), use to ride a dual sport too...not a street bike guy.

more info the better to make the bike sell.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
19,500 on the bike
rear tire is barely broken in.. less than 500 miles on it, front has less than 700 because it was new when i bought the bike.... replaced the rear after bout 200 miles..... this is what is considered a Sports Touring bike.... like a Goldwing for the young guys.... i really didnt ride it hard.... no triple digit speeds.. bought it from the owner of Cycle Pirates (pretty good sized motorcycle aftermarket company) love the bike but i have a step daughter thats bout to get her permit and well cant afford the insurance for this and her....

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still got it guys...... id rather sell it than trade it

·
Registered
65 Posts
good luck getting offers bro.

If i hadn't already invested the money into my trooper already, you might have a taker, but i cant at this point. I'm loving the time i spend of this thing fixing it up.

Hope you get your First Gen bub, Always nice knowing there are Trooper guys out there in the world somewhere.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lunchbox1984 said:
good luck getting offers bro.

If i hadn't already invested the money into my trooper already, you might have a taker, but i cant at this point. I'm loving the time i spend of this thing fixing it up.

Hope you get your First Gen bub, Always nice knowing there are Trooper guys out there in the world somewhere.
i would really love a trooper or another first gen rodeo.... hell im even wanting a sidekick/sami..... im less than 2 hours from the Uwharrie trails and the beach where 4x4 is king..

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just bringing it up to the top of the page..... bump

·
Registered
652 Posts
Is your bike complete with all the fairings and windscreen now ? Anyhow, see your in NC too...there is a white rodeo with 33's on it for $1000 down near charlotte, its not a trooper, but heck the tires and wheels are worth that, it has lift springs, torsion crank, its an automatic, but the price is definately right, you may be able to keep your bike and have a decent rig...the guy also said he would trade for four wheelers...

sorry to butt in, just trying to help...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
superswire said:
Is your bike complete with all the fairings and windscreen now ? Anyhow, see your in NC too...there is a white rodeo with 33's on it for $1000 down near charlotte, its not a trooper, but heck the tires and wheels are worth that, it has lift springs, torsion crank, its an automatic, but the price is definately right, you may be able to keep your bike and have a decent rig...the guy also said he would trade for four wheelers...

sorry to butt in, just trying to help...
im not "allowed" more than 1 toy at a time..... the boss's rules.... but i have a guy interested in trading his bagged and body dropped pickup for it soooo im still going to have a fun toy

·
Registered
652 Posts
not a bad bike, looks like you need to blow the dust off it !!! I have a swingarm from my GPZ 1100 (zx-11d), a set of chrome wheels 2 complete engines (bottom ends are identical), tons and tons of huge jets and needles, chrome engine covers and a d & d 4 chrome into 1 low mount pipe, ZX-11 swingarm chrome license plate mount heck, i have 2 complete 96 gpz1100 bikes, ported and plished, bored and jetted carbs, chrome footpegs and grab handles, carbon fiber stuff, c & s adjustable rear strut and more...if you do sell it or trade it or if you want to do it up, i'll sell the stuff cheap, its just settin in my shed...people pay stupid money for stretched bikes around here, I personally despise the handling of them, they dont turn for crap and they dont ride wheelies, plus the ridiculous stress on your frame, but i'm sure anyone will agree, they do look awesome and if you are going to dragrace a bike, extended swingers are a MUST...

youll find what you want i'm sure, just hold out for a while and keep that thing shined up...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
superswire said:
not a bad bike, looks like you need to blow the dust off it !!! I have a swingarm from my GPZ 1100 (zx-11d), a set of chrome wheels 2 complete engines (bottom ends are identical), tons and tons of huge jets and needles, chrome engine covers and a d & d 4 chrome into 1 low mount pipe, ZX-11 swingarm chrome license plate mount heck, i have 2 complete 96 gpz1100 bikes, ported and plished, bored and jetted carbs, chrome footpegs and grab handles, carbon fiber stuff, c & s adjustable rear strut and more...if you do sell it or trade it or if you want to do it up, i'll sell the stuff cheap, its just settin in my shed...people pay stupid money for stretched bikes around here, I personally despise the handling of them, they dont turn for crap and they dont ride wheelies, plus the ridiculous stress on your frame, but i'm sure anyone will agree, they do look awesome and if you are going to dragrace a bike, extended swingers are a MUST...

youll find what you want i'm sure, just hold out for a while and keep that thing shined up...
if i keep it i may buy a motor off of you.... ive kinda wanted to build a ZX11 bobber...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts