Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Can you post some photos of it, interior and exterior? Two things I know I need for sure is a cruise control switch, and the passenger door wire for the power locks.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Is this the Trooper in your sig? Aisins available?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wdunlap07 said:
in need of front pasenger caliper.. lmk either way
The brakes are all good, but I don't recall ever replacing the caliper. So it's possibly original. I'd gladly sell it but just keep that in mind. The pads should be pretty good.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The steering gear box.. price with shipping to 79925?
Also the glove box if is in mint condition.. mine has the bottom vinil pell off... uggg!.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
grupometro said:
Also the glove box if is in mint condition.. mine has the bottom vinil pell off... uggg!.
Hmm, any idea how much it weighs?

The glove box door is spoken for.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
grupometro said:
Let me see how hard it is to pull first, I've never done one on an Isuzu. Hopefully it isn't too hard to pop the tie rod off.

I don't think it has any significant leaks, but it's so greasy it's hard to tell.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good Afternoon,

Please advise if you have the driver's side tail light lens?

If so, please let me know what the shipping is to 33068.

Mark

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Trooper1991 said:
Good Afternoon,

Please advise if you have the driver's side tail light lens?

If so, please let me know what the shipping is to 33068.

Mark
Hi Mark, do you mean the whole assembly or just the plastic lens itself? For the whole assembly, $20 + sh? It's in good shape no cracks, polishes up nicely with some PlastX. Passenger's side is good too.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good Afternoon,

Just the lens. I broke the lens, because the prior owner stripped the screw on the tail light lens. You can send both. Please pm me your address.

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
metalryder67 said:
Manual transmission? If so how bout an intact speedometer cable?

Also looking for a heater core.
Wow, I'm like oh-for-five. Transmission is spoken for, someone's coming to get it later in the month. Speedometer cable has already been removed and sold. Sorry :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
let me know if the fuel pump is available, passenger electric window mechanism is secondary, don't need the window to work if the baby doesn't run!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts