Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a friend interested in this truck. Plus it's a lot closer than the Amigo in Washington!

He may be able to buy it cash if his vehicle sells and this is still available. If you are interested in trading with him he has an '85 Jeep Cherokee 2dr 4x4. Engine we just did a lot of work on it. Runs very good now. Replaced the intake and carbureator with new aftermarket parts. The body is very clean, I helped him install a lift on it first week he had it, it was about 2". Interior is red, red seats, red dash and red carpet, in nice condition but the front two have some cheapo covers on them and right now I cant remember what shape they were in. I think he covered them to keep from getting them dirty/nasty. A/C works, all window's work, 4x4 is vac operated and I assume it works but we've never tried to engage it. He bought it about a jear ago and couldn't get it to run right so he put it up until we could afford new parts on it.

Has a clear title if you are interested, let me know I'll have him contact you. If not he will try to sell it in time to get your truck.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I might be interested in trading but would rather sell. The 4x4 would have to work and if u could get me some pics and milage on it. Im interested to see how it looks. Thank you

·
Registered
67 Posts
awest910 said:
Ok I might be interested in trading but would rather sell. The 4x4 would have to work and if u could get me some pics and milage on it. Im interested to see how it looks. Thank you
I'll let him know to get some pics and mileage tomorrow. We will have to find somwhere to see the 4wheel work.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To iamthepreston i have a few people looking at it but if it is not gone then u can come and get it. Im not sure how quick it is going to go. And about the jeep yeh just get me pics and what not whenever u can. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I just saw this post not too long ago on CL. Looks like a nice trail pig, if anyone wants me to go look at it for em, I am in Goose Creek. If I didn't already have two Zus....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeh man its a good looking car the only little bit of body damage is what u see in the pictures. i have a guy possibly buying it tomorrow but will let everyone know if it falls through. Thanks for the comment

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha damn man thats a far little drive idk if i could do that maybe if i dont have any other offers on it. ill let you know

1 - 20 of 24 Posts