Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the seats that fold backward or forward. They have those pieces on the sides that can be removed. (Many people don't know that you can also put those on the front/bottom of the seat, to extend the "bed" area all the way to the front seats.)

These seats are going to HAVE to be shampooed. I would suggest you pick them up in a pickup. And stop by a car wash and wash the heck out of these things.

The FPO had his dog living in the truck for a while.

Now here's the deal.

If I have to remove these seats myself, I want 100 bucks. For that, I'll deliver as far as Monroe, Washington. That's it.

If you come out here, bring me one of those ginormous "everything" pizza's from Costco... And help me to remove the seats, and get them loaded into the back of your pickup... You can have them for 50 dollars.

I have NO idea why anyone in their right mind would ever actually want these dog-**** smelling, dog hair covered, moist, mildewey, piece of crap seats. But if you do, there's yer offer.

:D

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Selador said:
I have NO idea why anyone in their right mind would ever actually want these dog-**** smelling, dog hair covered, moist, mildewey, piece of crap seats. But if you do, there's yer offer.
Ever the salesman. :lol:

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
electricpuppyboy said:
Selador said:
Ever the salesman. :lol:
Kinda makes you want to buy them, just so you can set them on fire, 'eh ?

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
********** said:
Geez, with a description like that how can I resist???
The point pretty much was to help you TO resist.

Unless you are local, and really really really want this kind of back seat, you wouldn't be happy with it.

But if the latter applies to you, then I think you'd be happy with the way this seat cleans up. And I do think it'll clean up pretty good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts