Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm building a back bumper for my truck and will no longer have a use for my receiver hitch. It is designed to stick out a bit extra for the trucks with the under body spare. Condition is good, it bolts right up with no drilling.

Asking $75.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
This has me asking myself should I get this from you. I really shouldn't be pulling anything with the Rodeo, my trans already hates me enough as it is. But on the plus side should i ever need to pull a trailer I could.

If noone buys it from you take it to Dallas' house and i'll get it from you. Me and my wife will be in Florida next weekend.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Cronk pm how much for the cable crank tire mount thingy under frame(that holds and lowers spare) I need it for my Kayak trailer

·
Registered
676 Posts
Dang Joe, I just posted a thread asking about one of these lol!

Only problem is shipping would cost an arm and a leg... Brandon got first dibbs on it anyway lol

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup, saw your thread and it reminded me to look at mine.

Yours has the rear spare so you have a bit more room under there. Mine is extended to accommodate the under body spare so it'll stick out a bit more.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Cronk said:
Yup, saw your thread and it reminded me to look at mine.

Yours has the rear spare so you have a bit more room under there. Mine is extended to accommodate the under body spare so it'll stick out a bit more.
Its all good, glad I could help lol. Yup I've got the door mounted spare (I like the looks of those better). It wouldn't matter to me about that, but I can't make you an offer on yours anyway...I'm sure somebody else will give it a good home anyway lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.