Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
95/96 GM 3.4 V6 complete with accessories. Engine has approximately 60-70k miles, has Edelbrock manifold with removeable carb plate and holley carburetor, ac compressor, power steering pump, alternator and serpentine belt system. Originally built by Jlemond. $500.00. Pick up in Atlanta area only. Send pm if interested. Thanks.

Leland

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Airhead rider said:
Wow, if only it were closer you could mark it sold...good deal.
Just buy it... you know you want it! I'll hold it for you til you come thru town to pick it up. :lol:

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Cool deal... Im already committed to building the new 3.1 in my garage but maybe I should have a spare for my spare engine. lol

·
Registered
571 Posts
A carbureted 3.4? Now that must have been a task. Just out of curiosity, why was a carbureted setup chosen over the throttle body?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Star Blazers said:
A carbureted 3.4? Now that must have been a task. Just out of curiosity, why was a carbureted setup chosen over the throttle body?
That's how it came out of the donor vehicle. It has a Edelbrock manifold with removeable carb plate and a Holley 400cfm 4 barrel carb. With the removeable carb plate you can bolt any kind of adapter on there you want, like a tbi adapter or a home made adapter for a supercharger too. Lotsa guys prefer a carb over fuel injection. But for off road, tbi would definitely be a better choice.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Too bad you aren't on the West Coast. I'd love to take it. :)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sale pending...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts