Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One is lighted, the other (which technically is from an Impluse) is not, and has no provision for lighting.

$30 shipped for the lighted, $25 shipped for the un-lighted.

These are pretty rare as they never came stock on US market vehicles (well, the Impulse did). So...you'll have to do the wiring as I'm not aware of any truck with the wiring in the harness. The lighted one has a connector, the other uses spade connectors.

·
Registered
571 Posts
These looking very tempting... I noticed the one that does not light up looks like it has has a hole in the back of it for a light bulb to go in. I bet a bulb from a similar switch could be rigged to fit in there and light up. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Star Blazers said:
These looking very tempting... I noticed the one that does not light up looks like it has has a hole in the back of it for a light bulb to go in. I bet a bulb from a similar switch could be rigged to fit in there and light up. What do you think?
You are correct, a light bulb will fit...BUT if you look closely you'll see that the switch rocker is one piece, that is, there is no translucent lens like on the Trooper one.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Star Blazers said:
Fujisawa Rob said:
Both switches are now sold. Thanks for looking!
Damn, shouldn't have hesitated :x
Keep an eye out for the early Impulse. As far as the lighted one, that was a rare eBay find. Maybe set up a saved search, or possibly check www.ebay.com.au

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.