Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dark green spare tire cover for a 2001Trooper (very new looking) 8 on a scale of 10 due to age. I also have 2 rear springs for the same vehicle. They both were taken off at around 35000 mi. 5 years ago and have been stored in my garage rafters. These are free for local pickup in Orange County Ca 92821. I am moving and don't wish to take them with me. Anyone interested has about 2 weeks to notify me of your interest and make plans for pickup or they just get put on the curb and will be gone in a day. I thought I would give the members a chance first.
TXS,
Joe
AKA DirtDog

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Hi,
I am on the other side of carbon canyon from you and I would like the spare tire cover..and the price is right..lol..
If its free I would like to grab it next week and see if maybe I can use it on my 90 as I want to go to bigger wheels in the future and would like to run the hard cover..It would be appreciated :D
Just let me know..I have several customers all around you so I know I will be in your area for sure next week....I will PM you my number and if you could reply I can call you and set something up..stuck all day tomorrow so it would have to be during the week..
Thanks!
Robert

1 - 2 of 2 Posts