1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Since LUV's came with 5-digit odometers it could be that the 80k is actually 180k and still read the same.
'80 Luv's came with single headlights, this looks more like a '77.
It looks like the rear track is narrower than the front, which could mean it has a SAS conversion & not a factory 4x4.
The price for what he advertises is great but I'm not convinced what is advertised is what he actually has for sale.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
oldestisuzuist said:
Since LUV's came with 5-digit odometers it could be that the 80k is actually 180k and still read the same.
It looks like the rear track is narrower than the front, which could mean it has a SAS conversion & not a factory 4x4.
The price for what he advertises is great but I'm not convinced what is advertised is what he actually has for sale.
The offset is way inside on that front wheel.

Maybe just something he threw on because he knew he was going to sell it ?

·
Registered
326 Posts
No quad headlight LUVs came with factory 4x4. 1979 was the first year Isuzu offered a 4x4 LUV and it was the first year for single headlights too. You're right - the front grill/headlights look like '77. It could be it's a '80 LUV with '77 front grill/headlight conversion.

Tom - who's first Isuzu was a '77 LUV in high school

1 - 4 of 4 Posts