Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afernoon!!! ---- HELLO AGAIN ____ I am running this ad again as the fellow who was buying the grill had to back out due to employment problems (lack of employment) I already found some hubs so its a cash deal or trade for a lsd -- like I said shipping distance can make this a hard one to make happen!! My name is jeff edwards and I have a round eye grill for a 85-86 trooper in pristine condition! no rock chip or peeling chrome - It was in my 1988 when I bought it and I replaced it with rectangular head light model. it's all there headlights turn signals buckets (you may need some plastic push =in anchors from a parts or paint shop I haven't looked at it in a while but I think all the pig tails are there also- depending on your location I would like to trade it for a set of hubs in good condition or a limmited slip diff. - (shipping costs can screw this up) -- I live in Canby OR 503-319-7575 and travel to so/cal about twice a year - it's best to call me as I am not on the computer all the time If I don't answer the cell phone I am not being rude or hiding from any one!! We live out in the country and the reception is a bit scechy at times, The shop having a metal roof dosn't help matters much either. I check the call logs for missed calls and return calls 3 or 4 time a day. -- jeff 503-319-7575 please do not bother with email --- thanks - jeff

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
Pm sent

1 - 2 of 2 Posts