Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states I've got many parts off my solid axle swap truck. I don't need any longer.

1996 passport/rodeo:

Control arms, Indy 4x tie rods, front wheel hub assembly, front driveshafts (manual and auto length), 4.30 front third member and housing parts. The list goes on. Anything specific just ask. I'd like to get this stuff to someone who could use it otherwise I'll just scrap it.

Also have a 4l30 auto trans with 90k miles on it in working order. As well as an MUA5 from a 94 rodeo that I didn't use. I think I will make another post for these specifically.

Located in NJ but will ship if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Definitely hold onto those factory, inside CV cups as more and more people are needing them.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to make room for them somewhere. If you come across anyone that needs them, send them my way.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I meant, if you end up scraping parts, I'd at least hold onto those because they are kind of unobtainium. Cheers

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yea that's what I meant too. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where in Maine? I'll be up there in a few weeks so we may be able to meet.

And just to verify you're looking for the HD tie rods and the outer CVs? Or do you need the whole shaft.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'd be interested in a set of control arms bumpers, as well as tie rods, if you are willing to ship abroad, on my cost of course.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jake you are next if natty doesn't end up buying the tie rods.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Assport96 said:
Jake you are next if natty doesn't end up buying the tie rods.
Aahhh, my bad! I did not notice, that it's for Rodeo. I need tie rods, but for '96 Trooper. Then I'm out!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No problem!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts