Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1997 Honda Passport - Black 83K miles A/C P/W P/L alarm/Am/FM/CD/cassette - The body is in great shape - items that have been repaired or replaced - radiator, alternator, starter, battery, belts. Front tires are new - rear tires are in good shape. Recently, there is a problem with the loss of oil pressure. KBB lists book value at over $5000 in fair condition. I'll take the first offer OVER $2300.

SOME ADDITIONAL INFO:
It's an automatic - Never in any accidents. The car runs and drives. I bought the car in 99 with 16K. I regularly changed the oil. The car runs fine. after about 10 minutes at idle, the oils pressure drops to 0.The check engine light is on because of this. This might mean that the engine needs to be re-built. I have not been driving the car for the last 4 months. I does leak a little oil. Also 4x4 is not engaging.:-(

The brush guards and step rails are no longer on the truck- they need to be re-painted/ You can have them with the truck.

This truck is located on Staten Island

Email me at [email protected].

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.