Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling 4 Goodyear Wrangler Radials Like New with Walmart Road Hazard Warranty..........235/75/15's. These tires I just bought a few weeks ago and only used it for around 150 miles as of today.

The reason why I am selling these is because I decided to buy the 31x10.5x15 tire upgrade.

Warranty includes:
Mounting and Installation
We'll mount the tire on your wheel and install it on your vehicle.
Install New Valve Stem
If a problem develops with your valve stem, we will fix it at no charge.
Lifetime Balancing and Rotation
We will rotate and balance your tires every 6,000 miles at no charge for the life of the tires.
Road Hazard Warranty
Flat repair for the life of the tire at no charge or tire replacement if it cannot be repaired.*
*If the problem can't be fixed, you will receive a brand-new replacement tire at no charge if the tire has less than 25% tread wear. If there is more than 25% wear, we will replace the tire and prorate the difference based on the amount of tread left.

Here's a pic of the tires on my 95 Passport.

I am only asking $220.00 for the 4 tires and buyer pays for shipping. I will be losing money on these but its OK "My Lost is Your Gain" since I really want the thicker tire setup.

Email or call me me if you want pics of the tires. Again they are LIKE NEW Condition GUARANTEED.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.