Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1997 Rodeo s 5speed green in color. It has 159,000 miles on it has a few defects but it runs strong. I recently (last week) changed the oil and replaced front brake pads. I am asking 1500$ obo. Will post pictures when i get the camera charged and will also email them if requested. I am located just east of St. Louis Mo in Alton IL.

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
I read the ad, the repairs might be cheap and easy.
blower motor issue is the resistor behind the glove box, well 99.999999999999% of the time. the wiper motor, well it MIGHT be the motor or the circuit. i have spare motors (fronts only) and resistors if you want to try to fix the issues to sell it easier....let me know. you can throw 12 volts to the wiper motor to see if its that or the curcuit, have that tested to see if power is going to it...its a clean looking rig, i miss my 2.6L 2wd rodeo....just too far away also.........

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the input on the repairs. I know for a fact from testing that the wiper motor is shot. however i haven't checked on the blower. I still really want to sell this thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts