Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 1990 Isuzu Trooper 3.4L V6 4x4 Located in Broken Arrow (Tulsa Area), OK. This trooper starts, runs, and drives great and the 4WD works too! It has been PROPERLY converted to a 3.4L V6. The truck has 161k miles but the engine in it has 120k and has strong compression in all cylinders. The body is in fair shape with a few dents and some dull paint but has hardly any rust. The interior is also fair with the only real issue being wear and tear on the driver seat. Everything works as it should on this vehicle including A/C!

Here is a list of some of the new items recently put in:
3.4L GM V6 with 4.3L Injectors (I have the 4.3L TB but have not bored out the intake manifold yet, included is a spare manifold and 4.3L TB)
4 New Goodyear Tires (less than 3k mi) and a good spare
New Battery and cables
New Front and Rear Main Seals, Oil Pan gasket, Valve cover gaskets, Etc.
New Dist Cap, Rotor, Wires and Spark Plugs
New Air Filter
New Alternator
New Starter
New CD player with USB and MP3 hookups.

Other Features:
Working A/C
Towing Package
Custom tub-style rear cover
Newer custom exhaust system

Con - There is an oil leak from rear of the intake manifold, it has a new seal, but it must have not seated properly. Easy fix however!

The price is $1995.

Please call me if interested at (918) 991-5402, if I don't answer please leave a message and I will return your call. Or you can e-mail me at [email protected]. I can show the vehicle in the evenings.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Now we need some more details, 2 dr, 4dr, bumpers, roof rack, color.
Or PICS would help a lot.
Actually just show some pics, they are worth a thousand words ya know.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Oh yeah you did post pics. I thought that they were just your signature pics. Figured if someone went to the hassle of swapping the motor that they would have lifted it and all that.
cool thanks.
[going off to talk to wifey]

Oh, some pics of the engine bay would be helpful. Thanks

Double Oh, what tranny does it have?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts