Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a 2000 Rodeo Ironman from a local Mercedes-Benz dealership with only 7,500 miles on it!!! This is my first Isuzu, and my first forum group. So far I am extreamly happy with my truck and this forum. I am in the process of adding some accesories, the first being some fog lights. I purchased a kit from a honda dealership for a passport, and I should be able to do all the instalation myself, but I am not sure about one thing. The install kit says I need a "clip remover". Do I really need this tool, and if so where can I get it?

Thanks for your help,
Jared

·
Registered
558 Posts
alot of that type of stuff you can get away whith using some needle nose plyers or a screw driver. Just be carefull.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was wondering what the fog light kit should cost? I notice alot of people are buying from Honda dealers rather than Isuzu dealers. Is this due to Honda's "service mentality" verses Isuzu's "no mentality". Are there aftermarket fog light kits that work well with 1998 forward Rodeo's?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.