UFOs
Hoax225.00%
Extraterrestrial450.00%
Swamp gas/flares, etc.225.00%

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Remember that big ufo sighting in arizona, ten years ago ? Thousands of people saw them.

I'm watching a DVD right now called "I know what I saw", and that sighting is talked about.

One explanation for the lights seen, was... It was flares, dropped from aircraft.

Bull.

A video of the lights shows the lights sitting still for a long time. If/when they move, they move sideways.

If you see a flare, it will either be going up, or going down. It may move a bit, sideways. Especially if it is hanging from a parachute. But it is STILL going to be going up, or coming down.

Plus, these lights were in formation, and stayed in formation. If the flares were dropped in formation, they may stay in formation for a bit, but they are not going to stay in perfect formation for long. It's just impossible.

Ridiculous.

Have you ever seen a UFO ?

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Selador AKA Tat said:
Have you ever seen a UFO ?
Yes... though I refrained from voting, it was unidentified, I'm not gonna speculate further.

As for the Phoenix lights, I don't buy the A-10 flares from Lucas AFB story either. I think one of the most amusing parts of that story was that the governor at the time (Fife Symington) openly mocked people who talked about it at the time. Only to come out 10 years later and admit he saw them and was baffled by them as well.

Symington in 2007

I'm a pilot and I know just about every machine that flies. It was bigger than anything that I've ever seen. It remains a great mystery. Other people saw it, responsible people. I don't know why people would ridicule it.
â€"Fife Symington III

It was enormous and inexplicable. Who knows where it came from? A lot of people saw it, and I saw it too. It was dramatic. And it couldn't have been flares because it was too symmetrical. It had a geometric outline, a constant shape.
â€"Fife Symington III

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
That documentary sounds interesting. Another mass siting that's very interesting is the one that occurred in Los Angeles during WWII. We fired many many rounds of anti-aircraft fire at it as well. Many of the people who were there to see the object report seeing a saucer like craft and do not accept the military's conventional weather balloon explanations. I myself do find it rather interesting that UFO sightings always increase during times of war.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I personally believe that there just military projects that they want you think are UFOs to distract from a bigger secret. Which could explain why they are sited more during times of war. If the whole world thinks its a UFO and then its really an advanced prototype plane. Whats going to stop you from playing on that. Attacking with it. And making it look like it really was a hostile alien spaceship?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts