Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, my brother's first gen rodeo just upped and canned on him, so he sold his testicles on ebay, junked the rodeo and bought a cavalier... poor man

now, he has this rusting heap in his back yard that has been a money pit for the past few years. As such, their are numerous new and newish parts on it (such as a brand new rad and other engine parts).Question - what parts can transfer from first gen to a second gen? As in, before the wrecker comes to take it to truck heaven, what should i rob it of?

·
Registered
7,525 Posts
ok, so he still has the first gen Rodeo? what year and driveline? i think the rims are the only thing that will fit on the new gen. I cant think of anything that switches over, maybe the front seats. Its really different, coil over rear axle, no leafs, all the sheetmetal is different, glass also. Motor, maybe the trans will fit, the 4L30E auto. The best thing to do is part out the Rodeo on Ebay, i have made some of my money back after i canibalized one for parts I needed. 91-95 p/window switch, driver side- easy 80.00 used on ebay. rims, tires,lights- you might only make a few bucks but it may be worth it. Get us some more info on the truck, color, options ++++++
ROn

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Does it have aisin manual hubs? I'm first in line if so.

The hubs will swap the front drivline will swap. The tranny and the transfer case. The seats will swap.

Joe

·
Registered
140 Posts
yeah man, and im in for the doughnut style headrests if you let those go, assuming they are good condition and grey ;)

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts