Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to clean out my storage area of parts. Most of these were taken off a 1991 Trooper I parted out awhile back. For reference, it had a 2.6 4cyl 5spd with A/C and 186k. All prices are shipped in the Cont US, as I will be using fedex ground for the bigger stuff. If you are elsewhere, contact me and I'll see how much shipping would be.

Complete grey seatbelt set. $45 shipped

Dash Pod $40 shipped

Switches, 1 headlight, 2 rear wiper, and 1 defroster. I'd like to sell altogether $40 shipped

Transfer case boots. One has the top pleat cut off, who knows why? $30 shipped for both

Heater core. Worked fine on the rig before pulling. $30 shipped

Fan motor. Works great $25 shipped

Rear bumper trim pieces. Some minor scratching. $20 shipped

Grey armrests. Includes all but 1 screw. $20 shipped

The following 2 items are currently listed on fleabay, but I will remove them if someone on here wants them.

Set of emblems off the 91 trooper. Fender and rear door will both need new sticky tape, and the grill emblem could use a little touching up on the black. Good overall. $35 shipped

Ignition switch assembly with steering lock, and lock set. All with 1 matching key. Everything works on this. $35 shipped

I'd really prefer paypal, but if you can send it out fast I'll take a money order.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gerald K4NHN said:
You have a PM
Had been waiting to hear from another person. You now have pm back.

·
Registered
176 Posts
yeah, I went to bed at 10pm last nite and didn't check my email till now to see the notification from the forum for a pm.

I snoozed and I lost! lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry man :-(
Since the board won't let me edit the original post, the heater core and fan motor are sold.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts