Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else having this issue with Firefox? It locks up for about 30 seconds every time I open it. Almost like it's sending the mother computer the sites I've been to or something. It's starting to make me mad!

Another thing, it won't let me save my pictures from my Hotmail account. If I send pictures from my cell to my hotmail, I have to go through explorer so I can download them. Same with picture grabs from certain sites.

I'm starting to get tire of big brother deciding what I can and can not do........

Anyone have a suggestion for a new browser.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Firefox was great, at one time. Now it seems to be getting bloated. I had to downgrade Firefox on my netbook because it was dragging it down and making it chug. I've had people tell me that Chrome or Opera are better. I haven't pulled the trigger yet though.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
CatFuzz said:
Firefox was great, at one time. Now it seems to be getting bloated. I had to downgrade Firefox on my netbook because it was dragging it down and making it chug. I've had people tell me that Chrome or Opera are better. I haven't pulled the trigger yet though.
Are things like "noscript" "adblock" and "remove it permanently", available on opera ?

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I have no idea.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
I switched from Mozilla to Chrome and really like it. In my case and others I know, noticeably faster. There will be some add-ons / extensions you'll want to add to Chrome for downloading videos, music, add-blocking, new tab launch (for example google search opens each time you do a new tab), home page default, etc.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
firefox used to really bog down when I would get on a site with alot of pictures. Chrome loads them up fast, and is easy to use IMO. :)

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
I will jump on the Chrome band wagon. I switched from Firefox to Chrome when Firefox started hogging all the memory. Chrome has no issues at all for me. Best add on I have found is anesidora. I am at my computer for 12-15 hours every day and would go crazy without my music!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Selador AKA Tat said:
CatFuzz said:
Are things like "noscript" "adblock" and "remove it permanently", available on opera ?
Not yet that I've found. Something drives me nuts cause I use adblock on Firefox and Chrome to block them stupid fricken ad's that pop up in EVERY picture on cardomain

1 - 9 of 9 Posts