Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, trying to get back to full strength and for now just selling parts off the 89 Trooper RS. flares are OK, not perfect but need clamps replaced or other means of attachment. 100 firm + actual shipping. i will use them on a trooper i plan on getting in the future (but a 4 dr) if i dont sell them.

PICS:

other parts:

also have the body side moldings off the RS. some minor scrapes nothing terrible, needs new double sided tape of course. 40.00 + shipping

parting the 2.6L of all parts EXCEPT AC Compressor and long block. Thermal valve and intake tube sold.

Auto Hubs (anyone need a paper weight???)

RS Side windows i can bring to URE in October. WONT Ship glass sorry. if i do, the box will be HUGE for added padding and i will need to purchase Expandable foam to form padding around the glass...so shipping is $$$$$

ALL 3 door locks, ignition lock, glove box set with key $50 or best offer

passenger side corner light $15.00 shipped.

complete passenger side tail light black bezel, and driver sided LENS (only lens) $20.00 shipped, also fits 81-87 pups

Blower motor $20.00 + actual shipping

speaker covers (front kick panel) 3.00 each (both for $5) + shipping

the screw that holds the lower cover on the dash on.... .01 + shipping.....LOL, j/k...but i am parting this thing down hard...sheetmetal is rusty, sorry.

and NO the 4.77s are NOT for sale.... ;)

just trying to get some $$ together to pay down my mortgage for a low rate refi :)

thanks
Ron

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Cronk will probably want to use those flares for molds and crank us some out. I now declare myself in line for some of cronk's mastery. Looks like the old hardware could be removed and a flange added for screws, rivets, etc.

·
Registered
571 Posts
shooter said:
Cronk will probably want to use those flares for molds and crank us some out. I now declare myself in line for some of cronk's mastery. Looks like the old hardware could be removed and a flange added for screws, rivets, etc.
That is an excellent idea!

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
I want to call dibs on these for my RS if nobody else has.

shooter said:
If I end up with these, I'll give it my best shot.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Cronk said:

shooter said:
Shall we begin passing the plate?

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cronk, PMed

:)

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
shooter said:
Cronk said:

shooter said:
Shall we begin passing the plate?
Nah, these will end up on my Truck anyway. I have a few ideas on replication. Due to their size, I'll have to come up with something a bit different than the scoops.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
psguardian said:
Those front kick panel speaker covers are the same for all first gens?

~psguardian
If these are a universal fit (like they'll fit my '89 not just the RS), I'd like them. Just have to wait for pay day.

~psguardian

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they are the factory square covers. i have to pull them off tomorrow and take pics. look the same as the ones i had in my 86 trooper and my various 84-87 pups...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts