Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help I need to find some 4 inch lift coils for my 2000 isuzu rodeo . my spacers are falling apart because I stack them and yes I know that you're not supposed to stack them. now I know why, and order to maintain the ride height I need 4 inches of coil lift on rear. I've been unable to find coil springs that tall,for the rodeo. is there any other coil springs it will fit, finding the proper diameter will be the issue. can anybody help
thanks Hunter

·
Registered
827 Posts
Check this thread out on my home forum, the coils are very much the same, he is getting some made up +2 but may make +4" if there is demand, worth asking the question and seeing if he will post over the big pond.
http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk/forums/ ... 5&start=20

·
Registered
546 Posts
Another route you could take is www.coilsprings.com Company is CSS (Coil Spring Specialties). They will build you any spring for any application to any specification that you desire. You can order any lift or drop as well as spring rate you wish and the price is fairly reasonable. I have used them a couple of times in the past and the quality is top notch.

Just an option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts