Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so excited I can barely stand myself !!! :drunken:

Pics soon to follow, but thanks to Lorenzo letting me know when he spotted it on FB Marketplace, and me quickly contacting the seller I have acquired a new trail rig. Thanks go out to Smitty for helping me stash my new ride from the wife. :lol: It was actually built by a Planet member years ago and has changed hands a few times before arriving back in the family.

Here are the stats as I know them so far:

1994 Trooper LS, black w/ grey interior. 3.2 DOHC V6, 5spd manual, 1" body lift, unknown lift springs in rear, manual hubs, welded front diff, G80 rear, new set of 32" Goodyear MTR on black steel wheels, Home-made rock sliders. It has the big moonroof but it doesn't work currently. It had leather seats, but they have been swapped for the cloth buckets of similar era. The rear is still leather.

Now it does need some work on a few things. First off, it needs a Master cylinder, both valve covers are leaking, and it has a wicked squeal coming from the front end (I suspect is related to the leaking valve covers). There are some other random issues as is to be expected with a 26yr old vehicle with a quarter million miles on it, but I'm excited about the project. First round of parts are already on order. I have a roof rack for it off my old Trooper, but I need to fab up a set of cross bars for it. I may not install it though for the sake of a more kayak friendly set up... Time will tell.

I'll get some pics up here if I can get by Smitty's in the next day or so.

For some reason Blaine says we should put a yellow blinking light on the roof and name it the Wee Woo Wagon... :lol:

Reactions: paulevans76

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Awesome - can't wait to see it in action. :mrgreen:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.