Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have cut my fenders,finally....only cried for a minute lol....im in full gear to get this truck offroad this year....

I picked my tire size 285/65/18

33x11.20x18

how far back will i need to cut my fenders?....

ive already cut back 1.5"s at the bottom......

any pics you can throw at me with your adivce?..

I know i will finalize once i get my tire but im looking for refernce pics for 33's

Thanks

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
He has a 3" lift on his Amigo and he already has the Enkei RT6's in 18's, I think they are sweet rims.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn man....nice grab on that pic,,,,

those are the rims exactly...!...

im ordering one for my spare this week...and finish up my cut work....i didnt go to crazy with cutting...i used a 32 inch tire to give me my roughing in......but the 33 is almost 2inches wider in tread width and one inch taller if that matters much at this point....

yes i have a 3" suspension lift......it fit the 32's with some rubbing....but wouldnt work offroad without cutting unless i wanted to leave my fenders there when i came home....lol

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no pics yet...im not done...

and those are my rims in the photo.....but def not my truck....

im about 2wks out from getting any pics.....have to get one tire at a time....and still assembling new S/C crank pulley and freshly ported TB, S/C, intake and heads ive been working on all winter.....

so im mounting my spare first to do all the chopping....and guess what...its not pretty and i dont really care at this point...it will get destroyed as soon as i get offroad anyways and continue my legacy of CRASH!.......just dont want to trash my new tires when im ripping my fender off with them....
:twisted:

im desperately trying to get up and running so i can hit the trails and relax and get my mind off of things.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.