Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been almost a month I think...the powers to be decided to curb internet use at work...so they installed a program to block websites after 10 visits

what a pain,I could still go to expedition portal,I still cant go to nc4x4 or pirate yet

·
Registered
734 Posts
Glad to see you back! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Bansil said:
It's been almost a month I think...the powers to be decided to curb internet use at work...so they installed a program to block websites after 10 visits

what a pain,I could still go to expedition portal,I still cant go to nc4x4 or pirate yet
Good to see you back.

:D

No internet at home ?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Good to see you back haha

I tried to call you last week at work to verify your address, love that waiting music.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Selador said:
No internet at home ?
Actually we will shortly...and hi speed 8)

Well faster than crappy dialup :lol:

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Bansil said:
Actually we will shortly...and hi speed 8)

Well faster than crappy dialup :lol:
Very cool !! Congrats ! It's almost like an addition to the fambly. :D

I was on dialup for more then ten years ! And THAT had a cap on useage !! (Only so many hours a month. Something like 300 hours. When it takes two weeks non-stop to download 100 megs, that 300 hours didn't mean much.)

They finally got wireless broadband out here, and I was on that for about 4 years. About ten times as fast as dialup... Better than dialup, I guess. 5 gig cap on that.

They finally got DSL out here, late summer, this year. Man, there just isn't any comparison !

I can actually watch vids, real time, instead of having to wait for them to get all loaded up, before I start. And no cap. Now I can download linux distros and updates with impunity !!

:D :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts