Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I recently put some OME 913 coils on my 2003 Rodeo and love it, but would still like an extra inch or two of lift. So i'm thinking about getting some 2" coil spacers for the rears and cranking the T-bars up more to match. So the main questions are, with a total of a 4" suspension lift what else would I need to do this and still be able to rely on it without worrying about things breaking? If I do this i'm going to get some OME shocks, and some greasable sway bar bushings to go along with it, and already have the brake extention T for the rear brake lines. Would I need longer brake lines for the front? Also at what point would it be smart to upgrade the torsion bars? I did read more about a ball joint flip, but saw somewhere where they said it's not necessary on the newer rodeos since they have longer A arms or something like that? This truck is my daily driver right now and don't want to make it to unreliable, so any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
No need in longer brake lines, although i've heard indy's lines improve stopping power.

I ran 4+" for awhile, if you can deal with a bouncy front end then you're golden. The only thing I did was flip the ball joints, this drastically helps pull your alignment into check.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, that's the exact answer I was hoping for. The ball joint flip seems simple enough so i'll get that done once I get the additional lift.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts