Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I've had my trooper for less than a week but I love it. The thing is the tires stick out a bit and I've been told I should probably get some flares. I'd also like the way they look. I've been searching around and havn't found much. Just wondering if anyone has any good ideas where I might be able to find some for my 89 4 door. Thanks

-Tom

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Bushwacker makes a set for us. If you want to give them your firstborn.

They typically sell for about 400+

You can also do some el-cheapo Pacer flairs from JC Whitney.

There is also a guy over on the www.4x4wire.com in the Isuzu section that makes a set of fiberglass fender flares for about 300 or so. Do a search for his username, it's DanielT.

Joe

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
those are probably a "generic" type of flexible rubber flare thats considered universal. If you can live with that look then go for it. Beats the heck out of 400.00 for Bushwackers

·
Registered
132 Posts
or you can luck up on a set in a salvage yard like I did. Got mine for $40 :D

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Those are definately the cheap rubber type.

Joe

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
realize thead is 3 years old but does anyone know if it is still possible to get fitted 1st gen trooper fender flares anywhere besides fluke from someone who doesn't know what they have? DanielT, couldn't find him on 4x4wire, anyone know anything?

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.