Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be frustrated enough to part out the '99 amigo.

What would any of you be interested in buying?

If i get rid of it, i may just strip all of the aluminum to recycle and scrap the rest. not sure.

let me know.

I am in NE UT near the CO border. Vernal UT. No big cities close so it will most likely be a shipping thing.

Interior parts are pretty beat up as are most body pannels.

·
Registered
240 Posts
soft top windows untorn? have zippers that work?

·
Registered
240 Posts
i'd be in for the canvas and windows for the soft top, as long as they'd be pretty cheap, given that they are used.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the canvas has a broken zipper for the rear window. Let me get back to your in a couple of weeks. I am slammed at work and don't have time to erally look at it until the 7th of june or so.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the canvas has a broken zipper for the rear window. Let me get back to your in a couple of weeks. I am slammed at work and don't have time to erally look at it until the 7th of june or so.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
ecavuoto said:
Still have the amigo? What color is it?
He hasn't even posted in 9 months, so I doubt you will get a reply this way. Try sending him a PM instead, he will probably get an e-mail saying he got a message on here so he knows. Although, if you look at his previous posts it looks like he parted some peices out and scrapped the rest of this. So I highly doubt he still has it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.