• Nov 11-14

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Nov 18-21

Votes: 2 22.2%
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I'm likely going to be arriving early tomorrow AM. See yall then.

·
Registered
Bone stock 1989 Trooper S 2.8.
76 Posts
To all the members who were at Uhwarrie, I want to thank you. You made my first 4 wheeling trip in over 40 years a real pleasure. You can certainly count me in for spring!

·
Registered
655 Posts
To all the members who were at Uhwarrie, I want to thank you. You made my first 4 wheeling trip in over 40 years a real pleasure. You can certainly count me in for spring!
Man, it was awesome seeing you kick the CRAP out of those trails. Things usually run a bit smoother, but with so much traffic out there and our different vehicles and driver abilities, it was a little stranger than a normal run. You totally brought back my respect for 1st gen troopers and my hats off to you !

·
Registered
655 Posts
Back home in S.E. Ga. @5:30 p.m. nice to meet everyone, we had a pleasant experience with all the folks we met. we hope to be able to make the trip again in the spring!
It was nice to meet you as well. Thank you for taking the time to come talk to me as I was airing down to go break stuff. You have a very nice trooper !!!

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
We been doing this for years with an unofficial group. I forget Clayton's name here on the planet but there are few Zu heads down in Oz you can meet that we chat with regularly on FB.

·
Registered
655 Posts
We been doing this for years with an unofficial group. I forget Clayton's name here on the planet but there are few Zu heads down in Oz you can meet that we chat with regularly on FB.

Clayton's screen name is: CLAYTO

There are also a few groups on FB from AU. One of the largest ones is "Holden Jackaroo/Isuzu Trooper"

101 - 108 of 108 Posts