• Nov 11-14

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Nov 18-21

Votes: 2 22.2%
81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have disappointing news. Long story short, James and I are not going to be able to make it. He is playing soccer, and they have rescheduled games for the weekend of the gathering.

It sounds like this will be a blast and we hate to miss it. Major bummer!

·
Registered
533 Posts
I have disappointing news. Long story short, James and I are not going to be able to make it. He is playing soccer, and they have rescheduled games for the weekend of the gathering.

That sucks Trev. Was looking forward to seeing you and your son. Hopefully you can make it in the spring. Good luck on the soccer games.

Reactions: lorenzo816

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I managed to fix my driveline vibes, and a few oil, coolant, and exhaust leaks. I might end up bringing the trooper after all.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·

Sorry to hear that Trev. Good luck, and be well!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Hey Mike, go ahead and put me down +2 (3) for group dinner please. I'll check with you on the price when we meet up.:cool:

Ron...aka Lowzone... aka "I shouldn't have eaten Mexican last night":LOL:... interested in driving the truck while I do some videotaping from the bed:D

I can't believe it's been 2 years since my last full trip and just in time for the coffee pot to freeze on Saturday night... National Weather Service 🥶

·
Registered
533 Posts
There is only a couple of days left til Uwharrie. Nate has so kindly volunteered to bring chili for dinner at Group camp Friday night. I would really like to have everyone sound off on here as to who plans on showing up to dinners and what nights so we can try and get a tally on how much exactly we need. Same for breakfast Sat and Sun morn. Thanks all and see you soon

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
does anyone know the definition of over trained ?
When your brain cells can't handle any more information.:alien:

Getting ready to hit the road in a couple of hours... hope everyone has a safe trip and don't forget to let your trucks warm up a little if there's frost or dew on the windshield.;)

Made the mistake the other day and drove right into the sun and couldn't see :poop: out the windshield:eek:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Looks like a little bit of rain this evening into Thursday a.m. but then a gorgeous weekend !!! I am not sure if I'll head down Friday and crash the night to wheel Saturday or what my plan is, but I'll be there at some point for certain. Yall keep us posted on activities and what CB channel to be on for the #zucrew !!!

·
Registered
Bone stock 1989 Trooper S 2.8.
76 Posts
I’m here at arrowhead tonight (Wednesday). Anyone else here early?

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
we are roughing it @ the holiday inn in albemarle, the definition of over trained is someone who takes a simple job and makes it complicated, i have a worker that is superb at it! sometimes me to! we hope to meet everyone over the weekend.

·
Registered
1989 Trooper LS, Chevy 4.3 built VERY stout! 32/11.50/15 M/T’s, 5 speed
10 Posts
I planned on arriving Friday, but family issues have once again put the kabosh to that! Now I’m aiming to arrive mid day Saturday. Can’t wait to get back to Uwharrie!

·
Registered
655 Posts
I planned on arriving Friday, but family issues have once again put the kabosh to that! Now I’m aiming to arrive mid day Saturday. Can’t wait to get back to Uwharrie!
man, i cant wait to hear your trooper purr !!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
81 - 100 of 108 Posts