Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Nov 18-21

Votes: 2 22.2%
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
Bone stock 1989 Trooper S 2.8.
70 Posts
We should coordinate on food supplies. I have a full freezer. :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Let me figure out who's bringing what food making equipment. Once I do that I'll post what we need and people can chime in on what they can bring. Keep a total of what it cost and we can divide up what we owe each other.

·
Registered
Bone stock 1989 Trooper S 2.8.
70 Posts
What equipment do you need?

·
Registered
482 Posts
What equipment do you need?
So Mike is bringing a decent sized 3500w ultra quiet generator a large gas grill coffee maker coolers and dinner for all one night, prob Saturday. I'll bring another coffee maker a ton of drop cords, cooler etc. JP usually brings a big generator and air compressor we use to air up tires when we depart on sun. A flat top style grill(which I'm waiting to hear from him if he's bringing) coolers and other camp essentials like 5gal jugs of water. We usually always have what we need however the turn out this time is going to be double what we saw in the spring. Ice is gonna be essential, we can get that at the outpost. I have a latern as does Lorenzo. But more the better. Fire wood is gonna be essential. We need all we can get so if you have some bring it since they frown on us cutting even dead trees on site. Someone usually brings a chainsaw and maul to cut and split just in case. Fire starting materials are also needed. Mike usually brings all the cooking pots pans utensils cast iron etc as does Lorenzo, JP and Peter. Once I gather what everyone is actually bringing I'll update the post on what is missing.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I'm also bringing my Blackstone griddle, chainsaw, a 20'x30' tarp to hang in case of rain, and a mess of other random gear...

Yes, my generator is super quiet and should be all the power we need,

As far as meals are concerned everyone usually does their own thing Thursday & Friday. Sometimes a pot luck is thrown together Friday for dinner.

Breakfasts are a mixed bag. Some like to rise early, and others sleep till 10 minutes before we hit the trail. I can bring enough eggs to feed everyone if we want to do a group breakfast one morning.

Lunches are a fend for yourself event.

Saturday dinner is already planed. I will go shopping Tuesday or Wednesday for everything once I get a final head count for dinner. Unless someone has a better plan I will be ordering steaks from my butcher. Grilled corn on the cob, and a baked potato bar should cover us for dinner. I will also be making cobbler for desert. I am sure I will throw some other food into the mix, but that is the current plan.

·
Registered
23 Posts
What does one need to do to get in on the group? I have a RTT on a trailer--is that OK to bring? Or should I reserve a site, proper?

·
Registered
482 Posts
What does one need to do to get in on the group? I have a RTT on a trailer--is that OK to bring? Or should I reserve a site, proper?
You can come to group camp if you plan on staying in your RTT. Unfortunately we don't have any tent pad space left but we can find you a place to park.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
If we’re in C, don’t forget the few spots to the far right of the double parking spots. If you’re facing where I parked and slept, it is to the left of that. Those are ours too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well.. I start a new Job on 11/1 but I'm thinking to try make it for the weekend. I'll have an RTT as well, but might bring a tow vehicle so I can be as stupid as I want to be in the trooper, lol.
Group camp sounds more fun, but I booked a space for the truck and trailer in space 4 lower loop of Arrowhead - 4th -7th.

Brandon Burdick

·
Registered
482 Posts
Well.. I start a new Job on 11/1 but I'm thinking to try make it for the weekend. I'll have an RTT as well, but might bring a tow vehicle so I can be as stupid as I want to be in the trooper, lol.
Group camp sounds more fun, but I booked a space for the truck and trailer in space 4 lower loop of Arrowhead - 4th -7th.

Brandon Burdick
Awesome. Yea it's getting tight for space at group camp. You are more than welcome to come and hang out, but try and catch a ride w someone else from arrowhead. If you wanna stay longer then your ride then someone can always give u a ride back.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts