Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Nov 18-21

Votes: 2 22.2%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Bone stock 1989 Trooper S 2.8.
76 Posts
Hey, this would be my first year if I can make it (health). I have a truck camper and will probably throw a towbar on the front of my Trooper to get it there. Not new to mudding (what we used to call it in the PNW), but new to group events like this. Anything I should do/know/prepare for? I'm just starting on my 89, and it only has cracked street tires on it for now, so not sure how much it can take. Although, as a test, I neatly parked it on it's trailer hitch yesterday. "Oops"?

My camper is all set up for Boondocking, so a tent site is perfect if they'll let me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I must have missed the basics. Like, what campground, and how to reserve. Also, paypal info for "stuff".

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just what I needed! Thanks. Right down 109 from my place.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I reserved #33 at Arrowhead for the night of the 3rd, but will move to the group camp on the 4th. See y'all!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm desperately trying to get my trooper ready, but every time I drive it, something new crops up. I'd BETTER get it ready! The new mud tires are all aired up with the stickers still on them!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Boy, can I sympathize. One time we went camping with a group of friends - nice people! - and the first night in the campground, they hauled out their guitars and electric amps! We’re not talking folk music on acoustic, here. Full on hair band stuff. Which (age reveal) I normally like. But in a state park with the next site 10 feet away???

We anonymously ratted them out. 20 years later, and I still don’t think they know. LOL

·
Registered
76 Posts
We should coordinate on food supplies. I have a full freezer. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
What equipment do you need?

·
Registered
76 Posts
So, at the risk of sounding like a Nervous Nellie, is anyone thinking about Covid precautions? Or has that already been discussed?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'll throw some bacon, sausage, and eggs in the cooler for the breakfasts.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I’m here at arrowhead tonight (Wednesday). Anyone else here early?

·
Registered
76 Posts
To all the members who were at Uhwarrie, I want to thank you. You made my first 4 wheeling trip in over 40 years a real pleasure. You can certainly count me in for spring!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts