Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gentleman the dates are set. :D

Y'll know the routine, if not, please ask.

Attendees:

Jerry, site #35, 4-8 Nov
Van, site #34, 4-8 Nov
Blaine and wife #28 Nov 6-8
Willie 6-8 Nov in a plush cabin :lol:
Marty and Heather #26 4-8 Nov
Trev1980 and son #46
Roxyschram #24, 6-7 Nov
paulevans76 #12, 5-7 Nov

I'll try to keep this updated as time allows. :roll:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Myself and my wife @ site 28 Nov 6-8

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Following Blaine down but staying in my favorite little cabin. Hope to have my 2.8 megasquirted by then. Should save me from blowing another exhaust up :D

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I'm planning on it, no reservation yet.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Subscribed, Surely my ride will be complete by then! Wouldn't mind meeting a few Isuzu afficianados. I looked at some of the videos though and I don't think my 88 stocker with standard tires and suspension is up to some of that rock crawling.

Not far away in East TN

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
giusedtobe said:
Subscribed, Surely my ride will be complete by then! Wouldn't mind meeting a few Isuzu afficianados. I looked at some of the videos though and I don't think my 88 stocker with standard tires and suspension is up to some of that rock crawling.

Not far away in East TN
If it's dry, there's a lot of fun to be had without putting your rig at much risk. Half the trails or so should be doable. If it rains, all bets are off!

·
Super Moderator
1,444 Posts
This is one of the few/only things that, since I moved to west coast in 2002, makes me wish I was back east. OK, maybe three things: this, better Pizza, and less urban violence. ;)

This sounds like such a great time, and if I was in a 500 miles radius, I'd go. Have fun!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Didn't realize this was going to happen, but since it is I'll be there, even if just for one day. Be awesome if the Axiom is together enough to bring out.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Been a while guys. But I think i will be there at least for saturday to say hi and get some wheeling in. Dont think the trooper will be done yet but would be good to see you guys!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just went to book a spot near everyone that has listed theirs on here. You know be close to the group and they're all taken so I'll be a bit further away.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Does anyone need any parts?
I'm going to have a first gen trooper to part out. I am gonna keep some parts for the LS I am rebuilding but figure if anyone wants something, PM me.
Also have a set of snowflakes for sale and some RS stuff left I could take to URE.
I'd only pack up stuff if someone said they wanted it though.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Looks like I am out. Will be right in the middle of a move then. Guess I'll have to wait until the fall event.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts