Isuzu SUV Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Uneventful ride home through the mountains. Was great to see everyone again. Hope everyone is well (or gets well quickly!)

Time went by so fast again.

Had a great time, just wish I actually got to go out on the trails. LOL

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
HI MARCUS , WE MADE IT BACK TO VANS , SAME WAY , HE WAS FEELING A LITTLE BETTER YESTERDAY MORN, , STAYED AT HIS PLACE SAT NITE AND CAME ON HOME SUNDAY , AND WAS BEAT IN THAT LAST 3 HOURS , TRAFFIC WAS CRAZY, HAD A GREAT TIME AND A GREAT BREAKFAST, THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR BETTER HALF, AND HER NEW MANSION.

·
Registered
498 Posts
No, those who went trailing myself included had a great time. However we didnt have a dedicated camera person this year, since the person who usually does that for us left early bc of a illness. I know Lorenzo took some video and pictures however he left the country on business the day after we ran trails so it may be a bit before he can post anything. The rain in my opinion made it all the better and more challenging which was fun. Hopefully someone will post some content soon.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
The following link has a bunch of pics and vids I took and also a bunch that I stole from Lorenzo's album :D

These are the Friday Big Creek run. There's probably more pics and vids from that day but they other folks would need to pop on and add theirs.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9gk1WNbEgT7YaP4j8

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
81 - 92 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.