81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·

·
Registered
119 Posts
Late to the game but I plan on heading up Thursday and will be there through Saturday :mrgreen: . Bummer part is there aren't any campsites left other than the two first come, first serve sites - #20 & #31. If those aren't available when I get there, can I bum a spot for a tent(10ftx10ft) and 1 vehicle for me and a buddy? :?: I will gladly throw some $$ your way. :wink:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Weather is looking good right now.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
It really does, sunny with the highs in the 70s and lows in the 50s. Nice!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Might be able to make a day trip Fri or Sat... gotta clear it with the powers that be. If I can swing it, I'll probably just roll up to Eldorado for a pass and then roll over to Arrowhead and wait around to see who wants to hit the trails. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
84 Posts
So looks like I will be able to head down tomorrow afternoon. Any chance I could throw some cash and squat at somebody's site? It would be Me and my son in my trooper pulling a small trailer with two motorbikes? We can try other campgrounds around the area. Just looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I guess I'll camp in camp 25....I wish Mario and squach were still here....I really don't know much of any one else......thanks for the use of the site....

81 - 90 of 90 Posts