Isuzu SUV Forum banner
41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'll be there, booked site 23 for Friday-Sunday. More of a lurker on the forums, I'm more active on the FB pages (the 4l30e guy on trader...) but looking forward to a fun weekend!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Site #24 booked Friday through Sunday. Can't wait to see everyone and some trails. Haven't even had the rodeo in 4x4 since the spring !!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Site 19 booked the 3rd to 5th. Cant wait to take the rodeos off pavement :D Makes me want to squeeze more mods in before November :twisted:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Looks like we are going to have a good turnout for this run again!

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Yo....homey, put me down as a maybe, between frame swap, animal winter housing and fishing...time is tight, hope to roll out atleast in tahoe and high jack someone's rig :p

:mrgreen:

Mario give me a call...new phone and lost numbers, leave message do i know who it is...i am chillin with van this weekend

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Bansil said:
Yo....homey, put me down as a maybe, between frame swap, animal winter housing and fishing...time is tight, hope to roll out atleast in tahoe and high jack someone's rig :p

:mrgreen:

Mario give me a call...new phone and lost numbers, leave message do i know who it is...i am chillin with van this weekend
If Doug is going to be at this one it means Smiley has to show up, Joe Darlington, Van, etc etc. MANDATORY ATTENDANCE FOR ALL SENIOR CITIZENS...I MEAN SENIOR MEMBERS... :p

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Would love to see ya Doug.
Jroddizzle or Van can I squat in one of your spots?
Hopefully the Zu survives the Dixie run this weekend.
Going to be some serious wheeling boys.
Oh and who's bringing those things that go bang!
Let's go shoot!

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I am sure there will be a lot of shooting! No worries on that front.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Well I ordered extra Ibuprofen, Geritol and col-rite so we should be set :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Hey all, contemplating coming up in the meego again. Is there any room left to tent camp or are all the spots near y'all taken.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
My truck blew a head gasket and ran out of oil and coolant in the same day as a result. I'll post an update in my other thread, but I am now a Maybe as a result...

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Ruination said:
My truck blew a head gasket and ran out of oil and coolant in the same day as a result. I'll post an update in my other thread, but I am now a Maybe as a result...
Are you holding onto your site for now?

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Ruination said:
That is rotten news.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Hack said:
Ruination said:
Yeah, Might come up anyway to get away for a bit.. or try and convince Darren to go.. :) I should have the truck all fixed up by then but who knows.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Ruination said:
Hack said:
Ruination said:
Yeah, Might come up anyway to get away for a bit.. or try and convince Darren to go.. :) I should have the truck all fixed up by then but who knows.
Sound like time for a 3.4!

Sorry to hear about the problems. Ain't no fun!

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
squatch said:
Ruination said:
Hack said:
Ruination said:
Sound like time for a 3.4!

Sorry to hear about the problems. Ain't no fun!
This routine stuff.. I've been waiting for this day for 6 years and have an 80k mile motor in storage. I will be ordering the $60 in gaskets and head bolts and can do the whole job in 4-6 hrs with the lift, etc.. :)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I'm a sad to say that we are just about out now. About 99% sure we won't be making it.

Dropped in the new bearings in the rear axle and the noise is still present. I am pretty much out of ideas at this point. But as a last ditch effort (before pulling the entire rear out) I am thinking about replacing the front wheel bearing on the passenger side. I just cleaned and re packed them about 2 years ago when I put the new rotors in and they appeared to be fine. No burning, pits etc. They do have over 250k miles on them though but as long as they have had lubrication should be OK right?

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
MarcusInMD said:
I'm a sad to say that we are just about out now. About 99% sure we won't be making it.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is there anymore room for this? I just joined the forum today but I am at Uwharrie regularly and would love to wheel my Trooper with you guys

41 - 60 of 90 Posts