Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any ideas where I can find a factory service manual for my 94 Trooper? Something for a lot less than $150 for a new one? I've been lurking in the wings for awhile now, perusing all the discussions and seems to me you guys are the best source for information on all things Isuzu. So anybody have a clue where I can find one for a reasonable price?

Also, can a novice off-roader make it at Uwharrie? I'd love to go but it seems pretty intimidating. My ol' blu zu is just stock with m&s tires.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Lots of people go to Uwharrie for the first time with 225/75/16's and have a blast. Will you conquer Daniel or drive right up Rocky Mt. Loop, no but you can go and have a great time on a few of the other trails, or just take the bypass at the harder spots.

Most of the tough spots at Uwharrie have bypasses.

Check your PM's on the manual.

Joe

·
Registered
259 Posts
reran said:
Anyone have any ideas where I can find a factory service manual for my 94 Trooper? Something for a lot less than $150 for a new one? I've been lurking in the wings for awhile now, perusing all the discussions and seems to me you guys are the best source for information on all things Isuzu. So anybody have a clue where I can find one for a reasonable price?

Also, can a novice off-roader make it at Uwharrie? I'd love to go but it seems pretty intimidating. My ol' blu zu is just stock with m&s tires.
try to help. i cant send 1 DVD to USA from Russia (cost too high), but i can send you any pictures/text by email
tell me - what you need, i try help you - how i can
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all your help guys. Bigpoppax2 directed in the right direction and I should have a service manual soon.

Also, thx for the encouraging words re Uwharrie. I'm gonna see if my schedule will allow me to make it. I might have a conference that week in Nashville.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.