Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 tires with almost no wear on them. They are 245/70/16 Wild Country XTX radial tires. They are off the trooper and really, I took them off just because I still had the general grabbers which is what I decided to put on since I actually paid a good amount for them, plus I liked them + the black rims more. But if anyone is interested let me know. I did some research in these tires before posting this just to make sure they are something that I'd feel comfortable selling to someone on here and they seem to be good tires to be honest. They are rated at 50k miles which doesnt surprise me since they do have quite a bit of tread. Something local, or a reasonable half way meet up would be best. Not really looking to ship unless you really want to pay the high shipping cost. I'll take 250 for all 4 if you pick up, 300 if I have to drive more than 20 miles. the reason I'm asking so little is because I just want these to sell. It will probably take me 3-4 years to reach a point where I will have to get rid of the general grabbers, I literally drive like 5k a year, and by that point these tires will probably have rotten in my backyard, not to mention I want 35".

Here's a link online of the tires. If you want I can actually take pics or use my caliper to measure tread on the tires. But they are clean, and in good shape.

http://www.lesschwab.com/tires/light_truck/wildcountryxtxsport.asp

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought my location was under my name. I guess I was mistaken.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Med!c said:
I thought my location was under my name. I guess I was mistaken.
It is :roll:
Almost Joe Isuzu,DC oi812

. :thefinger:.gotta love the planet :wave:

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I see Location: Maryland...

Ok, so this is temping as my tires are shot and I could use them for street use. I then down the road could put a set of mud tires on my current rims.

I am assuming that they are still mounted on the factory rims, is this correct?

Hmmmm.... If these don't sell this week I will be calling you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts