Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to sell my wife's 2000 isuzu Rodeo LS, 5 speed, 4x4, 3.2liter v6, pw, pl, ps, pm. It has approx. 130k on the odometer. It's in decent condition cosmetically. No rust to speak of or big dents (just a couple extremely small dings). The rear bumper was replaced with a different model year bumper do to a very minor traffic incident. It's not a perfect fit, but it looks decent.

The truck needs minor work. It currently has a check engine light on due to a bad EGR valve and I just never got around to fixing it. It run and drives OK, just needs some attention. It does consume some oil, but I'm pretty sure everyone here knows about this issue. As long as you keep tabs on it, it shouldnt be an issue. The interior is in great shape, just needs to be cleaned, non smoker, no pets.

The tires are in good shape (bought about year and a half ago).

I'm looking to get $2800 OBO for it. I would like it gone asap...My jeep needs a lift!!

Truck is located in Central NJ

PM me with reasonable offers, no trades. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
877 Posts
No no...that rodeo needs a lift and the jeep needs to go. :wink:

JMO...good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Location?

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Dae said:
Location?
Truck is located in Central NJ

the state is aobut 3 hours long. :)

so i'd figure Trenton area or east of that, as thats about an hour or so from me and im in Northern NJ

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Aww, I didnt see that. Im so used to the last lines being used for signatures. NJ is too far for me anyway. :(

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Trenton, Bordentown, Jackson.....kinda all close :)

not bad for a guess....

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Any pics of the frame? How's rust?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can take some pics of the frame and post them...I dont think there is any rust on the truck. Been awhile since I've been under it though. Any areas in particular you would like to see???

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
TURBOFESTCRAWL said:
I can take some pics of the frame and post them...I dont think there is any rust on the truck. Been awhile since I've been under it though. Any areas in particular you would like to see???
right at the rear suspension where the trailing arms connect. Isuzu has a recall pending (might or might not happen) for frame rot issues. its right under the rear door area of the frame, you will see the link from the frame to the rear axle. where it attaches is known to rot, especially here in NJ.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thought I had it sold, but I guess not. Anyway, here are some pics of the underside. Iguess it has more rust under it then I originally thought, but from what I've heard it isnt that bad compared to some others. It's just surface rust, nothing a hit with a wire wheel and some paint cant take care of.

Price drop to $2300

1 - 11 of 11 Posts