Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well let me know when you find a bunch of these trucks as nice as mine at that price b.c. I wanna buy them all at blue book price. KBB says a low mileage 93 Mustang Cobra is only worth $6,750 in excelent condition but I promise you will never find one at that price. But just food for thought, I went to cars.com blue book (kbb was acting up and wouldnt load for me) and put in all my trucks info with all the options that applied and the suggested retail value of it was $3,190. But I dunno I may be way off. First time I even looked to see what the KBB value was on it. I normally dont use blue book prices after somthing is over 15yrs old and sometimes even 10yrs. old at that because it can be in no way helpful at givng the realistic value of a vehicle. 8)

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
mudpony21 said:
it can be in now way helpful at givng the realistic value of a vehicle. 8)
just thought I would say I agree.

That is a nice cherry pickup. If i could fit in one ( :x ) i would have totally bought the one I saw for cheaps. But i am getting too tall :?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Ah, man, Its not your fault people dont take care of thier stuff, makes a decent truck look like gold ya know ? i'm sure if you paid a grand for it, youd gladly sell it for $1500, but i'm sure that isn't the case. You may even be loosing money on a truck in that shape, however, you should get close to your asking price around here, I know you would be hard pressed to find another that nice, i actually emailed the posting to a few people I know who are looking and hey, at least i bumped it for ya :twisted:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Where are you located?

mudpony21 said:
Hard times have hit and I really hate to sell but I gotts to. It took me a long time to find one nice enough to suit me and when I finally did it appears this love affair will end in heartbreak (lol). If you are like me and want a nice pickup this one is for you. Its a great truck...

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/cto/2564797163.html

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Dang. I was hoping that Salem was Salem Oregon, which is a days drive from me.
Do you think the truck is reliable enough to drive from N.C. to California?
Does the truck have the 4ZE1 engine?
Thanks.

mudpony21 said:
I live in Dobson, N.C. Im about 10min. from Mt.Airy (AKA Mayberry) and im 2mi. off of 77 exit 93.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HaHa yea im not that close. But actually I wouldnt hesitate on it for a second if I had to make the trip in it. I jump in and drive it all over with no problems. My g/f's parents live about 100mi. away and it makes the trip easily. But still tho it would be a very long ride and even tho it rides good for what it is, its no Cadillac lol.

·
Registered
676 Posts
That thing is gorgeous and I'd love to have that pup! Sadly, though, I couldn't even come close to making you an acceptable offer...

-Robert

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Is the engine the 4ZE1?

mudpony21 said:
HaHa yea im not that close. But actually I wouldnt hesitate on it for a second if I had to make the trip in it. I jump in and drive it all over with no problems. My g/f's parents live about 100mi. away and it makes the trip easily. But still tho it would be a very long ride and even tho it rides good for what it is, its no Cadillac lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jay said:
Is the engine the 4ZE1?

Im not sure if it is or not, I will check and let you know, also guys I have a friend that has a car transport buisness and I help him alot so if you live on the east coast I could have it deliverd for a few hundred bucks. Just a option.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Just throwing this out here guys, but if you need any help with this one, i'm not far away so, If youre serious, I'd be willing to check anything out for y'all. I have to say though, around here people who own vehicles this nice usually are more on the honest side...

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Jay said:
Is the engine the 4ZE1?

mudpony21 said:
Yes. It is the 2.6L I4. :D

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
im looking at a 91 v6 4x4 LS (think it is due to options) and its 1600 140k on it....but... BUT...im in the rust belt so the frame WILL have issues. if it was a NC truck id be spending about 2500++ on a similarly equipped truck in as good of condition as yours. The I4 is a nice motor to have vs the V6 in some opinions. I hate GM so im kinda torn about the V6 motor. anyway your price is alittle high but you said negotiable and its still a VERY VERY clean looking truck. best of luck selling it, you WILL find the right person and come to the right price. Free BUMP!!

ROn

1 - 20 of 23 Posts