·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I say he is going at least 250 mph. Thats just insane :shock:

·
Registered
808 Posts
Ok so he's doing a wheelie from about 65mph to 140mph, yeah that thing just plain hauled @$$ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
exactly why mama didn't let me get a bike :twisted:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
To much.

One little bobble & the fat lady sings. :wink:

Dam that's fast though.

Jim

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Is it just me that thinks that didn't look like 200+ mph. The road markings, and the layby go by pretty slowly. Fastest I've done is 165 in my MR2 Turbo, but the road markings, and the scenery went by a hell of a lot faster than that. I wonder if it is a sprocket fiddle???

·
Registered
928 Posts
It looks like he's in Europe from the side of the road he's driving on, and that would make them Kilometers per hour instead of Miles per hour. If he were in the USA, driving at 220 Mph in the wrong lane, he'd be road kill.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Fabfour57 said:
It looks like he's in Europe from the side of the road he's driving on, and that would make them Kilometers per hour instead of Miles per hour. If he were in the USA, driving at 220 Mph in the wrong lane, he'd be road kill.
That video is made in the USA. If you look at the the speedo, it has an inset for kph below mph. That's crazy fast.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
plus, the lines are white, meaning it's a 2 lane, one way road. see the opposite direction stretch on the far left? wow....driver's ed somewhat stuck :p

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I don't think it is genuine. Look at the point where the speedo reaces 200 mph, then look at the sliproad on the left. Does it look like it is going past at 00 mph??? Doesn't to me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I too don't believe the Video to be real. I have done 190 before on a CBR1000 (( I know I know Stupid, sold it a month after I got it)) And I can tell you that When you are going that fast intersections don't go close to as slow as that when you pass them. Also the center divider looks like one solid line at that speed.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Yp.. Fatest here was 165, bt the same thing. The center reservation goes past in much more of a blur, even at that speed, and the white lines tend to meld together! It would be a simple matter to change his sprocket size so that the speedo shows wrong...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I have been up to 175 on a GSX1100R and couldn't focus on anything. Everything is a blur.

I always knew when that front wheel was coming off the ground. If dad said "lay down on my back and hold on" you knew he was lifting that bike up. :D

Boy do I miss those days. Dad is growing up - he is on a Beemer now. And boy is it pretty! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts