Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a '92 Rodeo with the 3.1L V6 and I need to replace the exhaust manifolds. Every auto parts store I've been to in the area says they can only order the 2.6L manifolds, which obviously isn't going to work. Anybody have a suggestion as to where I can find a set?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Fischer said:
So I have a '92 Rodeo with the 3.1L V6 and I need to replace the exhaust manifolds. Every auto parts store I've been to in the area says they can only order the 2.6L manifolds, which obviously isn't going to work. Anybody have a suggestion as to where I can find a set?
Is that the Isuzu motor or the GM motor?

I would look for a wrecker in your area. Its just a chunk of metal,if you find one in good shape,its fine. There might also be someone on here who might have one. Whats wrong with your manifold? Is it cracked? How badly? It might be repairable. You COULD also get one from an Isuzu (there are still isuzu service centers) but thats going to cost an arm and a leg.

Hmm wait a second. I just went up to Isuzuparts.com and looked it up. Do you need the left or the right manifold. The right costs 54 dollars and the left costs 215 dollars. Honestly,neither is too bad of a price,considering dealer prices,I expected twice that or more. Go here t find your closest service center: http://www.isuzu.com/home.jsp

And here to look up parts. http://www.isuzuparts.com/

I would order them from the service center rather than dealing with the shipping.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be the GM engine. It seems to be somewhat uncommon in the Rodeos, the only ones I've found in the wrecking yards around here have either the smaller Isuzu engine or the larger 3.2L. I've never heard of that Isuzuparts website, thanks a bunch!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.