Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering purchasing some escalade wheels for my amigo. The bolt pattern is the same. Will they fit and be drivable?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Are you running 2wd or 4wd. Becuause they are a six lug bolt pattern. They should fit up. You may want to pompare the backspacing and check hub clearance if you run 4wd.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is a 2 wheel drive. I do not know anything about back spacing. The escalade wheels will be either 16" or 17". That is all I know

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it is a 2 wheel drive. I do not know anything about back spacing. The escalade wheels will be either 16" or 17". That is all I know

·
Registered
7,525 Posts
hi,
they wont fit. Well they will but you need to have the center bored out to 98mm. Those rims are hubcentric. The other option is to run wheel spacers, 1.5" roughly, this will bring the center bore further away from the hub. Since you have the 2wd Amigo, its the same as a 4wd but no internals, same diameter and such, so you need to space the rim away from that hub as much as possible and you will run into problems with the center cap fitting if you are not far enough away. If you had a 2wd truck spindle, the problem wouldnt be as bad but still exists. Ive been trying to find NICE rims 17-20" that will fit my truck (2wd pup) but run inot that problem with the center bore. Most rims with the 98-108mm center bore have big ugly centercaps.
good luck
Ron

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey man thanks. I never really thought of that stuff. I guess I need to just stay stock for awhile huh. Oh well I guess those are the breaks. Thanks fer the advice. You saved me some nice change.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts