Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have been to circuit city to get a new cd deck for my 95 rodeo, and circuit city is not getting my money! anyways they said i need a new wiring harness and they dont have any for the rodeo but i just now remembered that the passport and rodeo are the same thing but would the stereo harness for a passport work with the rodeo?

oh just to let yall i just installed hella 500s on the front, they are NICE! lol

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Go over to Best buy. They had 2 versions of harnesses for my Trooper. Circuit City has been very good to me over the years, same with Best Buy :)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Circuit City isnt all bad. My Rodeo is there right now actually getting my Python 881xp installed. I also picked up a new Pioneer HU from them and got all the install stuff there. I'll take some pictures this weekend, but the stuff looks great. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
nitroman said:
i just now remembered that the passport and rodeo are the same thing but would the stereo harness for a passport work with the rodeo?
Should be the same. I haven't been able to see any kind of difference between the Rodeo and the Passport as far as the interior is concerned.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I got my adaptor harness from best buy for my 99 amigo. It fits isuzu and honda 95 and up. Part# 70-7712. I connected the adaptor harness to the wire harness that came with the new radio and installed it.
Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.