Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I got my engine fully inspected, and there's some things that need to be done to it. I'd like to do the work myself, to save on labor and for experience, but I don't know what I'm doing. I was wondering if there's any how-to guides, in full-on book format, on rebuilding Isuzu motors. I have a '97 Rodeo S with the 3.2L V6. Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really what I'm looking for is a book with the know-how that can be transferable to me :) My friend is restoring a cutlass and got a book with a complete guide to pulling and rebuilding the motor. I'm looking for something like that. I live in Florida or I would stop into your uncle's shop

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, I wasn't going to be doing the machine work myself, just assembly. I don't have the tools nor the experience for all that :cry: I got the engine inspected, and they told me the things I'd need to do. It's all fairly simple assembly items, but I would still need a walk through. I guess youtube would be a great resource. I'm going to go check that now. Thanks a lot guys. I'll definitely start with building gm motors considering I can get great experience that way :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts