Isuzu SUV Forum banner
301 - 304 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
9,724 Posts
I had to take a second look at that myself. Here's my best guess: It may have came with a different bumper, or the Chrome was an add on*. To have come with BOTH chrome bumpers, it would most likely have also had the chrome around the tail lights and front parking lights (corners). This would (probably) have been the LS option package (plus a sunroof). I did notice the black around the tail lights. Still, NICE looking truck. Dennis
* FWIW My 1981 Toyota 4x4 pickup did not even come with a bumper. That was a dealer add on. When I bought it, it had a big steel tube bumper, that I hated and took off. Catch this: I got stopped and ticketed by a cop for NOT having a rear bumper :roll:. I already had acquired a step bumper for it, just hadn't mounted it yet. I mounted the step bumper, drove to the cop shop and had them inspect it and the 14.00 ticket went away. Again, ticketed for no bumper, but a bumper wasn't included new.

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,713 Posts
These don't show up often anymore.

I don't know the seller. Claims "LOW MILEAGE".

Ships from Canada, but since it's on the US eBay, I'm assuming the $3,499 is in US dollars.

Jack

301 - 304 of 304 Posts