Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a co-worker to go pick up his mustang at the local tire shop.
First time he has rode in a Trooper.
His comment was "Dude!, This thing kicks ***!"
His ear-to-ear grin was priceless! :lol:

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
It is funny how I am asked to drive at work most of the time just so some of the guys can ride in the Trooper. They sure as he'll don't make them like they used too.

It is fun having the kick arse vehicle! :D

Cheers
-ian :blackeye:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL.
Let me give a back-story to this:
We were headed to the tire shop and a set of well known railroad tracks were coming up ahead.
I knew that in almost every vehicle I have crossed these tracks in it will "Rattle your teeth".
I have also crossed these tracks many times in my Trooper & knew that in the Troop it was a non-issue. It just floats over them with nary a sway.
So as we were approching the tracks I held my foot on the gas & maintained 50 mph. At this point I could allready see him start to grab the handle that is above the passenger side door.
I never let off. At aprox. 30 ft. from the tracks I picked up my 3/4 full glass of hot tea from the cup holder ( 'ya, I dring hot tea) and started to take a sip. He had this ! :shock: ! look on his face & STARTED to say NO!, but it was too late, we done hit the tracks flying. Heard the THU-THUMP, felt a slight little sway, and away we went. Never spilled a drop.
THAT's when he made that comment. :lol:
:wink:

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
8) yeah dude.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
my rodeo hits railroad tracks so hard, I had to install my own grab handle. The tracks around here are pretty shotty though, to be fair.

my rodeo, although old and small, still kicks *** :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts