Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need more help my driver side window decided to come off the track this evening (no manual yet) any info would be great very mechanicly inclined so thats not an issue just need some guidence here....thanx in advance!!1

Rich
94 Rodeo LS

·
Registered
80 Posts
Power window or manual? The first thing is to get the panel off but be careful not to break your clips. A phillips head,10mm deep socket and ratchet.a very small flathead to pry small covers and preferrably a forked panel pry tool to help with the clips.once once the panel is off it will be easy to see whats wrong. let us know what you find out. you may also need a 7mm and 8mm socket as well

·
Registered
546 Posts
Well, I wouldn't think you need a manual. If it slipped off the track, you need to put it back on somehow. I would just remove the door panel, study the mechanism, and go from there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx for the quick replys!!! i guess i should have mentioned that it's a power window oops...anyways in some cases a manual of some type can help a great deal!!! you can stare at something for hours and still not have a clue as how to fix it ,this is my first SUV i come from a musclecar type background ,got a manual for that one too!! i welcome any ideas or someone willing to pass along a little knowledge my way, i'm always open to new ideas!! thank you

Rich
94 Rodeo LS

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'd like to say thanx to soopertrooper for the help i took the door apart today and discovered that the upper "clip" that the cable on the regulater broke off the window would go down but not back up!! i scored a used regulator at the local recyling yard for $20 without motor i added my motor and presto the window works like a charm !!

Rich
94 Rodeo LS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.