·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when it's your birthday, your inbox is FULL of happy birthday messages :lol:

·
Registered
677 Posts
At least you know someone cares... Even if its only a computer generated greeting....

Is it your birthday? is so... :eek:ccasion4:

If not... :pottytrain2:

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL yes it is since it's after midnight. But man have I gotten a crap ton of automated emails :lol:

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
LOL I got that too. Its even worse if you have email notifications for facebook posts. Havent even bothered with cleaning out email yet lol.

And :eek:ccasion4:

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is today your birthday too? Thanks Giz, and yes I do have facebook messaging active so I get all the emails for that too :lol:

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Happy Birthday, Dally boy!

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, happy late birthday Giz! After I posted this I was thinking "man it looks like I'm soliciting my birthday" :lol: But I was seriously like "wtf" with all my inbox emails

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
happy bday. For your present I will pay your way into the offroad park here in texas this saturday if you want to go wheeling. lol

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Saturday we are going to pick up my wife's Mustang so that wouldn't work :( Thanks anyways though!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Happy Birthday !

:eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Holger. Between the Forum automated messages and the facebook posts (not counting any replies, just the original happy bday thing), 27 emails :lol: I think 17-18 of them are just automated forum ones.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Happy Birthday!! :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion1:

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Happy birthday! bet those Facebook notifications keep poping up, Lol.

I dont use mine much, but on my bday (June 02), I got a crap load. And alot are from people that I havent spoken to in ages.
They just want me to give back when its their turn. :lol:

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:lol: Thanks guys, ya my email had a ton of those notifications this morning and a few more forum things. Man my head hurts this morning, not a good way to start the day

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh I will fo sho!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Ha, sorry to add to the pile of messages in Facebook. Hope you had a good one. I'm pretty new to the whole Facebook thing, but one of the first things I did since I get notifications on my BlackBerry is to turn off e-mail notifications. I think on my birthday, I'll have to turn off BlackBerry notifications and just check in on Facebook some through the day. Could be distracting having the phone buzz every time someone wants to say happy birthday. :lol:

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:lol: It's cool, had a good day. Got alot done on my trailer, had some friends over and drank beer and ate buffalo wings :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts