Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 95 garage kept 4WD Isuzu rodeo from an individual. It is very clean and almost brand new. my issue. is it doesnt have internal power locks. BUT when I unlock the drivers door. all doors unlock.

BUT when I go to leave. i lock all the doors. but when I close the doors they unlock?

the only way I can lock the doors, are to lock them from the inside with the doors closed then lock the drivers door with the key.

This doesnt sound right. was I suppose to have a keyless remote or something? What am I missing.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hold on the handle up (like you are opening it) on the driver's side door when you close it. Then all the locks should stay locked.

If the handle isn't held up, all unlock again.

Tricky little things, aren't they? :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx for the reply. I will try that. I Did see yesterday when I locked the door from the outside driver door. that it locked and unlocked all the door. this morning I couldnt repeat this. it only locked the drivers door. I think I have a fouled electronic somwhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.